There are two opportunities over the next week for nurse practitioners to learn about the importance of health equity and social justice.
The first is Thursday at the 24th Annual NPWH Premier Women’s Health Conference, which is being held virtually from Wednesday through Saturday.
A plenary session, “Health Equity Now: A Discussion with Nurse Leaders from the NCEMNA,” will be held Thursday at 5:30 pm featuring the following speakers:
NCEMNA 2021 Policy Conference
Register for the NCEMNA conference here.
NCEMNA advocates for equity and justice in nursing and health care for ethnic minority populations. It is made up of five national ethnic nurse associations:
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association, Inc. (AAPINA)
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association, Inc. (NANAINA)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses, Inc. (NAHN)
- National Black Nurses Association, Inc. (NBNA)
- Philippine Nurses Association of America, Inc. (PNAA)