Equity in Midwifery Education‘s webinars for CE credit are all free for the month of June.
You can choose from among seven classes, each of which provides 1.5 hours of CE and qualifies as Cultural Awareness education for CPM recertification through NARM.
- Infusing Equity and Diversity Into Clinical Teaching
- Incorporating Antiracism Coursework into a Cultural Competency Curriculum
- Meeting Students Needs
- Curriculum Tools for Discussing Race and Racism in Midwifery
- Sex and Midwifery, Oh My! Creating a Gender Affirming Community
- Supporting Indigenous Midwifery Students
- Cultivating a Sense of Belonging in Higher Education
- Stereotype Threat
Use this link to have the discount automatically applied or use code JUNE2022 at checkout.
The webinars are presented through HiveCE, where most Equity in Midwifery educational programs are approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. As such, they can be used as CE for nurses across the country.
Save the date for Equity in Midwifery webinar
Also, mark you calendars for the September 13th webinar, Precepting Black & Brown Students led by Hakima Tafunzi Payne
Payne, known as Mama Hakima, is founder, and Chief Executive Officer of Uzazi Village, a nonprofit dedicated to eliminating health outcome disparities in maternal and infant health in African-American communities. She is also creator of the Sister Doula Program, Chocolate Milk Cafe and Village Circle.
She holds a Bachelors in Nursing and a Masters in Nursing Education and is currently pursuing a PhD in Nursing Education from Walden University.
Sign up for emails from Equity in Midwifery to be notified of further details for this and other upcoming webinars.