Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) students can get a free membership to Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) thanks to a partnership with Myriad Genetics.
Myriad is sponsoring 500 free NPWH memberships for first-time student members.
Student Member benefits include:
- Clinical Journal: 6 issues of the official NPWH Journal, Women’s Healthcare: A Clinical Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- Connect: Access to NPWH’s online community to network, ask questions, and connect with members.
- Discounts: At the NPWH Store, on the Midwifery and WHNP Certification Review Guide, and registration to the NPWH Annual Women’s Healthcare Conference, the Female Sexual Health course, and more.
- Free & Discounted CEs: Access to the NPWH E-Learning Portal for online courses and CE activities – video on demand, journal articles, and newsletters.
- Student Ambassador Program: NPWH’s Ambassador Program builds a community of WHNP students and provides opportunities to connect with, and learn from, expert WHNPs at our annual national conference. Only student NPWH members can apply.
- Advocacy: Representation in Washington, DC for issues that impact providers and patients.
- Events: Non-CE events with industry leaders including fireside chats on the latest trends and evidence-based information about women’s and gender-related healthcare.
To qualify, you must be a student enrolled in an WHNP program and upload proof of enrollment; not be a current NPWH member, and use the code FREESTUDENT when you join here.
The contents of this feature are not provided or reviewed by NPWH.